OpenTTD server has been updated to JGR Patch Pack v0.30.1.
- Fix multiplayer desync when using build and refit (regression in v0.30.0).
- Bump trunk base from commit 24fc25164a7c4efbf78d28ce9a3dbc22d1f45f5f to commit 66c60e52bac69b752f1dd7b7c599577fcbfa17a1.
- Fix crash which could occur when attempting to build a rail station partially off the map.
- Fix crash which could occur when disaster vehicles were present.
- Fix mass changing of rail waypoint orders.
- Fix wrong rail type being used in some circumstances for dual rail type tiles.
- Fix enabling/disabling timetable automation for a vehicle in some circumstances.
- Fix viewport hovering and tunnel build viewport length tooltip when hover mode is set to right-click.
- Fix the show town population in label setting not being followed when also showing the rating.
- Fix display of restricted programmable signals which use NewGRF graphics.
- Disallow ordering ordinary road vehicles to tram depots and vice versa.
- Add UI setting for whether to open the new vehicle GUI when share-cloning.
- Add company setting for whether to advance order when cloning/copying/sharing (if current depot is in order list).
- Add client setting for the zoning overlay UI state.
- Remove town builds bridges over rail setting, feature in trunk.
- Add Japanese translations by Qwerty Asd.
- Bump trunk base from commit 690d1dd6a4490821759a6025114e0dc3eb656293 to commit 24fc25164a7c4efbf78d28ce9a3dbc22d1f45f5f.